Sadly we are unable to open the studio on 2nd December due to the new Tier 3 restrictions meaning indoor group exercise is not permitted. However, our lovely teacher Joise is offering 1-1 Private Tuition and Vinyasa Flow classes via Zoom. You can make the bookings for Zoom classes below, if you would like to book private tuition please contact Josie on email directly firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to be able to welcome you back to the studio in the New Year and thank you for your continued support.
COVID 19 POLICY – PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING THE STUDIO
In order to comply with Government guidelines and social distancing measures we will have a limited timetable, reduced class numbers and an online booking system. You will now be required to book online prior to attendance at the studio for all classes, please see our classes page for more information.
– The door will be open 15 minutes before class and locked at the class start time, if you are late unfortunately you will be unable to enter. On entering the studio please remove shoes and place on the racks, you should then sanitise hands at the station provided, only one student should be in reception at any time so please wait outside until reception is clear.
– The lockers will be situated on the corridor into the studio as the changing rooms/showers will not be available for use during this time. Please only bring what you need into the studio, the lockers are only for small personal items. The toilet will be available, please wash your hands and sanitise again when entering the studio.
– Please bring your own drink and towel to practice as these will not be provided or available for purchase, no other items should be taken into the studio. We encourage you all be mindful of our planet and use reusable bottles.
– On entering the studio as always please remain silent, this practice is a moving meditation so no words are required.
– Mats will still be provided for no additional cost. Mats and props will be throughly disinfected after class but you are welcome to bring your own if you would prefer. Mats have been laid out in order to comply with social distancing so please, do not move the mats. If you bring your own mat please roll our mat up before laying your mat down in line with the markers and the teacher will remove our the mat from the studio.
– After class the teacher will open the studio door and the main door. Please leave the studio one by one, allow one person at a time to collect their belongings from the lockers, collect shoes and sanitise hands before you leave the studio complying with social distancing in all areas. The studio will then be cleaned to a high standard and well ventilated. Each day the studio will be deep cleaned ready for use.
– If you are attending the Tuesday 7.45pm class or Thursday 8.00pm class please wait outside until the teacher invites you in and then observe the guidance above. Please note, all mats will be changed with new mats between the first and second class of the evening.
– If you are feeling unwell or been around anyone unwell, please stay at home, take care of yourself and protect your community.